PROVIDING ON-GOING CARE MANAGEMENT
Care Management is a pro-active, patient centered approach designed to help patients and their support systems — including their family members — more effectively manage chronic illness.
Successful care management is designed to enhance the coordination of patient care, reduce the risk of complications, and help prevent costly hospital admissions and readmissions. Our experienced Care Coaches play a vital role in helping with this.
- Assisting with healthcare cost or healthcare access issues
- Advanced Care Planning (End of Life Care)
- Assistance with Care Coordination
- Bridging patient to all available care support in the community
- Chronic Care Management
- Health Risk Assessment
- In-person or phone assessment and consultation
- Physical Therapy
- Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM)