PROVIDING PRIMARY CARE
At Solvera Health, we believe comprehensive primary care is core to your health outcomes – and believe that your primary care provider should be the quarterback of your overall health.
We focus on delivering care that makes it easy, convenient, accessible, and affordable for all.
This includes experienced primary care doctors, nurse practitioners, on-site services, and assistance in helping navigate referrals, specialty doctors and hospitalizations.
From the moment you walk into our clinic, you’ll see we’re designed for your convenience. You’ll feel the personal attention that our care team provides to your healthcare needs.
We bring hospitality to healthcare!
Primary Care Conditions We Serve:
- Acute cystits
- Acute otitis media
- Back pain
- Chronic pain
- Depression or anxiety
- Headaches or migraines
- High cholesterol/hyperlipidemia
- Minor orthopedic injuries
- Routine health maintenance
- Skin infections/cellulitis
- Upper respiratory tract infection
- Urinary tract infection
- Weight loss
Overall Services Provided:
- Addition Recovery & Behavioral Health
- Audiology (Testing, Hearing Aids, etc.)
- Care Coaches (Chronic Care Program)
- Family Care
- Flu & COVID Testing
- Gynecology & Women’s Health
- Imaging (X-Ray, DEXA, Ultrasound)
- Insurance Services
- Lab (Blood Work, Urinalysis, etc.)
- Minor Procedures
- Appointment Requests
- Pharmacy, Packaging & Delivery
- Physical Therapy
Physicals & Testing
- Same-Day Appointments
- Senior Care
- Sleep Studies
Specializing in Senior Care
At Solvera Health, we understand healthcare can be hard to navigate for Medicare patients. Getting appointments, coordinating with specialty doctors, managing preventative health or understanding insurance options can be a challenge.
Our goal is to make healthcare easier for you and the family members that support you.
That’s why we focus on helping Seniors navigate modern Medicare!
- Senior Care Providers and Expertise
- Comprehensive Services and Support
- Coordination of Specialty Referrals
- Focused on Preventative Health
- Annual Wellness Visits
- Medication Management
- On-Going Care Management
- Personal Care Coaches
- Specialty Doctor Coordination
- Chronic Care Management
- Remote Patient Monitoring
- Medicare Plan Consulting