Workplace Wellness Provided with Hospitality
by Robin Henry, RN (Chief Population Health Officer) & Amy Brown (Patient Access Manager)
Most leaders recognize that recruiting and retaining valuable employees is essential for continued success. From pre-employment screening and physicals to ongoing health services and preventative care, a Workplace Wellness program is a wonderful way to further the goals of the employer and the needs of employees.
What is a Workplace Wellness Program?
Although the specific services and offerings vary, the primary goal of Workplace Wellness is to support the overall safety and well-being of employees in the workplace.
At Solvera Health, our comprehensive primary care team, onsite services, care coaches and insurance agents allow us to create customized approaches to employee wellness, pre-placement testing, ergonomics training, and other needed supports to promote a healthier work environment.
Currently offering these services in the Peoria area, we’re part of the community ourselves and are dedicated to improving the quality of life for everyone who lives and works here. In addition to pre-determined Workplace Wellness packages, we also offer customized programs catered to the unique needs of the company and its staff.
With both à la carte pricing and package pricing, we make it easy for businesses, unions, and other organizations to provide this vitally important service to their members and employees.
Some of the most common Workplace Wellness services are listed below.
- Pre-employment and employment screenings: We provide same-day test results, pre-employment physical exams, any required immunizations, or other related services.
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Requirements: We provide DOT physicals and certifications, as well as recertifications. As a DOT certified examiner, we meet all chain of custody standards for sample handling.
- Safety Training: We tailor ergonomics and injury prevention training to meet the needs of those who work in the trades, manufacturing facilities, office environments, healthcare organizations and other settings.
- Convenient Care: We create efficiencies for your company and its employees with tele-visits for acute needs. When minor issues occur, we can address them quickly and conveniently.
Just What You’re Looking For
Offering Workplace Wellness programs for companies as small as two people or as large as a global corporation, our clients and their employees appreciate the convenience and accessibility we provide. Our clients value the cost structure and comprehensive offerings, while their employees are happy with the ease of scheduling and meaningful experiences.
Our Workplace Wellness offerings are complemented by several other key services we provide that can be woven into your wellness program or can be used as stand-alone services. We’ll introduce the categories here and provide more extensive details in our next article.
- Solvera Care: Comprehensive primary care is at the core of overall health, vitality, and quality of life. Serving seniors, families, and individuals, we also have on-site specialty care (urology, OBGYN, physical therapy, and audiology) and coordinate referrals to other specialty care.
- Solvera Well: We pro-actively help you manage your health and wellness with a focus on ongoing care management and preventive care, as well as providing physicals, testing and exams.
- Solvera Sure: We help you understand, navigate, and manage your overall healthcare costs. We offer no-obligation consultations to discuss group share plans, Medicare coverage and other insurance topics.
A New Pathway to Wellness
Solvera Health is bringing hospitality to healthcare, delivering our services with the personal attention you and your employees deserve.
- If you’re an employer that would like to learn more about our Workplace Wellness services, please email Amy Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at (309) 886-9172.
- If you’re an employee interested in bringing this service to your place of business, please share this article with them and encourage them to contact Amy Brown.